Mad River Web’s objective is to provide guidance and work product that will assist you in reaching your goals… solutions for your business needs! We are not only a website development company; a successful internet presence is achieved by integrating your marketing and operations plans.
Mad River Web provides comprehensive products and services. We develop your website based on ideas you suggest from our sites, other companies’ websites and your own branding and marketing materials. We can provide static and/or dynamic pages, programming and scripting, databases, content management systems, blogs, promotion, social media integration, and search optimization as your business needs dictate and your budget allows. We provide training as needed for your website maintenance and your more effective use of marketing and communications software in concert with your web presence. We strive to meet a wide variety of client needs including reaching target markets and customers, providing customer service, and integrating operations.
- Use the internet and email as tools
- Link effectively inbound and outbound
- Drive traffic to your site through marketing initiatives and social media
- Utilize the software you have to its fullest
- Establish databases and mailings
We utilize our resources and the products and services of firms that you or we may recommend. Many internet companies are individuals and independent contractors, each with strengths, specialties and special services. We collaborate with those businesses and services that can most effectively and efficiently accomplish the requested tasks.
Several subcontractors with varied areas of expertise are utilized. We take a very personal approach to working with you, and care about the success of your business in every decision or recommendation we make on your behalf. Review the great feedback we have received from clients and their customers.
Darlene McCormick IS the heart and soul of the company. Darlene’s background is varied—a jack of all trades.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from WPI
- MBA from Babson College
Darlene has experience in product design, development, manufacturing, operations, marketing and finance, and has worked in large corporations, small companies, and as a self-employed contractor. “There always seems to be a part of my background and expertise to tap into for any particular client need.”
- Mechanical engineer with Westinghouse in product design and development
- Production supervisor with BOSE Corporation
- Publisher/Editor of Boston MetroWest Edition of Real Estate Executive Magazine
- Sales & Customer Service with Presentation Imaging, an internet development company specializing in the real estate field
- Owner of MadRiverConsulting.com, MadRiverWeb.com, MadRiverInternet.com, MadRiverStore.com; website development, optimization and promotion since 1998; hosting and email since 2002; specializing in WordPress since 2009